The staff at MacLean Funeral Home Swan Chapel are committed to upholding the values of professionalism in funeral service. As members of the Funeral Service Association of Canada, we adhere to their Code of Ethics.
In every profession there are only a few who rise above the commonplace to a level of distinction – for these individuals, only the highest professional standards exist. Each detail must contribute to the overall perfection of the service. We are proud of our history in the province and remain committed to providing the highest standards of service to the families that we serve.
We are also committed to ongoing, continuous learning and share this commitment with our community by offering presentations on various presentation topics, however if there is something that you would like to explore, please feel free to contact us.
- Celebrating a Life Lived – the Importance of a Funeral Service
- Grief and the Holidays
- The Value of Advanced Planning
- The Experience of Grief – Coping with your Loss
- Toward Tomorrow – Practical Information for Survivors
- Loss of a Colleague
- Loss at School
- Infant and Fetal Death
- Talking to Children About Death
- Teens & Grief
- Loss & the Older Adult
- Supporting the Bereaved
- History of Funeral Service
- Understanding Cremation